Edizioni Ishtar (“we” or “us”) are committed to protect and respect your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or you provide us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our website www.ishtar.it (referred as “our website” from now on) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process the following data:
Data you exchange with us. You may exchange with us personal data by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The data we may collect include your email address, your name, company, address and phone number. This includes information you provide when you report a problem with our website or give us your contact e-mail address or other contact information to establish a promotional or business partnership (for example, in case you’re a distributor and/or music shop that want to distribute and/or sell our products, or you’re a music journalist / radio presenter /etc. who wants to review or air our music).
Data we collect about you. Personal data is collected through:
- The use of our website
- The purchase of any items available on our website – sales are managed by BTF SRL
- The purchase of any items available on our Bandcamp account – https://schemarecords.bandcamp.com/
- Subscription to our promotional newsletter through the form hosted on our website or Facebook page:
With regard to each of your visits to http://www.ishtar.it/ we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); items you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
With regard to the purchase of any items available on our website:
With regard to the purchase of any items available on our Bandcamp Account:
Use of your personal data
We use the personal data held about you in the following ways:
Data you exchange with us.
This data are processed and used solely in connection with the matter related to your enquiry (for instance the communications occurring to resolve a technical issue with our website, any b2b enquiry, any press enquiry etc.)
Data collected through the use of our website:
We will use this information:
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
Data collected through the purchase of any items available on our website, the purchase of any items available on our Bandcamp account and subscription to our promotional newsletter:
We will use this information:
- to send you periodic updates and offers through our newsletter
Disclosure of your information
We won’t share your data with any third party.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored in a secure database in the server that hosts our website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data and delete it. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Social Website Cookies – So you can easily share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called ‘spyware’. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
(The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing – www.attacat.co.uk)